WSU Vancouver has a variety of short-term and long-term parking options.
- Visitors: Visit the Visitor parking page to see hourly and daily short-term choices.
- Long-term: For long-term parking options—annual, fall and spring semester, single-semester and Clark College at WSU Vancouver quarter permits—go to the Parking permits page.
- Events: Event organizers, visit the Event parking—Good Host Program page to purchase permits.
- Citations: Avoid a citation! Payment for parking is required from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday, year round.
Parking permit sales for the 2021/22 academic year begin July 19.
- Order your permit online
- Pick up your parking permit at the Parking Services Office. Permits will not be mailed.
Daily parking is available for purchase at the Blue-lot kiosks. Short-term parking is available at meters.
Parking permit refunds
Return your permit in person at the Parking Services Office or by mail. If by mail, send your permit along with your WSU ID number, valid return mailing address and phone number to: WSU Vancouver, Attn: Parking Services, 14204 NE Salmon Creek Ave., Vancouver, WA 98686-9600. Refund amount is based on postmarked date and may take several weeks to process.
Lot color enforcement
Lot color enforcement begins fall 2021. As required by state law, all vehicles on campus must display a permit—Orange, Green, Red, Gray, Blue or Daily.
Overnight parking or remaining on campus overnight is prohibited at WSU Vancouver (WAC 504-35-024, 504-35-030) without prior written approval from Parking Services, firstname.lastname@example.org or Public Safety, email@example.com.