Clark College spring 2023 parking permits go on sale March 7 and are valid as soon as they are purchased.
WSU Vancouver summer 2023 parking permits go on sale April 10 and are valid as soon as they are purchased.
Buy your parking permit
Order your permit online. Pick up your parking permit at the Parking Services Office. Permits will not be mailed.
Want to feel good about paying to park? Parking fees cover more than maintenance and traffic management. They also pay for:
- Extra security patrol
- First Aid training and AED maintenance
- Area lighting
- Door unlocks and jump starts
- Flag replacement
- Lost and found
- And more!
- Annual, fall/spring semester, single-semester and Clark College at WSU Vancouver quarter permits are sold online. All permits purchased online must be picked up at Parking Services with a valid photo ID during office hours. Permits will not be mailed.
- Daily Blue lot: Purchase a permit—exact cash, VISA or MasterCard, $4; after 5 p.m., $2—at the kiosks in the Blue lot or Orange 1 lot. Your receipt serves as your permit—it must be displayed on the driver’s side of the dashboard. Please note that these receipts are the only permits valid in the Blue lot.
- Daily scratch permits: Valid in any nonmetered, nonrestricted parking space in any Orange, Green, Red or Gray lot. The $5-per-day permits can be purchased at Parking Services and from the Student Services Center cashier.
- Daily online permits: Purchase and print an online $5 permit before your visit. Valid in any nonmetered, nonrestricted parking space in any Orange, Green, Red or Gray lot.
- Short-term parking is available at meters.
Permit information and rules
Buy your permit online using one of the login options listed below.
Users with a WSU Network ID
- Enter your WSU Network ID and password at the login prompt. (This is the same login you would use to access your email, myWSU account and other WSU systems.) Contact us if you encounter problems with online access.
New users without a WSU Network ID
- Select the "Buy your permit online" link, click on "Employee or Student Permits," use the "Create New Account" tab. Follow the prompts to create your online account and purchase your permit.
Returning users without a WSU Network ID
- If you have previously set up an account and have purchased at least one parking permit online, follow the "Buy your permit online" link, click on "Employee or Student Permits," and use the “Email, Plate# and Last Name” tab to enter information associated with your parking account.
Note: All permits purchased online must be picked up at Parking Services with a valid photo ID during office hours.
Permits will not be mailed.