Welcome to WSU Vancouver. There are a variety of short-term parking options to use while visiting campus.
Please note: Payment for parking is required 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday, year round. Parking is free after 7 p.m. weekdays and all day on weekends.
- Free 30-minute parking is available near Dengerink Administration Building and Student Services Center.
- Two-hour metered spaces are located in all Orange lots and in Green 3 lot. Meters accept quarters, dimes and nickels; $1.50 per hour. The north bus-loop meters also accept VISA and MasterCard.
- Daily Blue lot: Purchase a permit—exact cash, VISA or MasterCard, $4; after 5 p.m., $2—at the kiosks in the Blue lot or Orange 1 lot. Your receipt serves as your permit—it must be displayed on the driver’s side of the dashboard. Please note that these receipts are the only permits valid in the Blue lot.
- Daily scratch permits: Valid in any nonmetered, nonrestricted parking space in any Orange, Green, Red or Gray lot. The $5-per-day permits can be purchased at Parking Services and from the Student Services Center cashier.
- Daily online permits: Purchase and print an online $5 permit before your visit. Valid in any nonmetered, nonrestricted parking space in any Orange, Green, Red or Gray lot.
Parking rules and regulations: Washington Administrative Codes