The WSU Vancouver Public Safety office is located in the Classroom Building, Room 120.
How to Contact Public Safety
- To report an emergency, crime or suspicious circumstance, dial 911 from any phone.
- If you have questions or need non-emergency assistance, call Public Safety at 360-546-9001.
- Email Public Safety at email@example.com. Most emails receive a response within 24 hours.
- For after hours and weekend non-emergency contact, page Public Safety from your phone by calling 360-690-1527. After the recorded message, enter your 10-digit phone number and a Public Safety staff member will call you back.
- Public Safety after hours and weekend non-emergency contact can also be made by texting 360-690-1527. Text your message, which includes your 10-digit cell phone number, and a member of Public Safety will contact you by call or text.
Blue light emergency phones
In an emergency, if you need immediate help, look for a blue light. The blue light identifies the location of an emergency telephone.
Simply press the emergency phone button (no dialing necessary) to be connected to a Clark County 911 dispatch operator. Describe your emergency to the operator.
Every call placed from a blue light phone is responded to by a police officer. Note the location of the blue light telephones as you move about the campus. You may never need to use one but they are there in case of emergency.
For information on parking at the WSU Vancouver campus please visit Parking Services.