Get Support During Covid-19
The Vancouver IT helpdesk is closed for walk-in support except for equipment checkout (by appointment only) and has moved to a virtual Helpdesk. Technicians are available from 8:00am to 7:00pm:
- Tech support via Zoom: Connect with WSU Vancouver IT technicians via Zoom. You can do so with video, audio-only, or text-only - whichever way you're comfortable. Get Zoom now
- Tech support via Email: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to create a support ticket through our EVITA ticketing system
- Tech support via Phone: Call us at 360-546-9770
- Browse and search the WSU Vancouver Knowledgebase
- Answers to questions about Covid-19 related changes to tech resources
Our technicians are remotely monitoring the above resources from 8am to 7pm Monday through Friday and are looking forward to hearing from you!
- New Student Tech Guide
- New Faculty & Staff Tech Guide
- WSU Knowledgebase: Blackboard, Email login and setup, Email phishing, Network ID creation and password reset, WiFi access, podium guides, VPN and more.
- Student computer labs and printing
- Faculty & Staff Directory add or edit entry
- Software - discounted and free