VANCOUVER, Wash. – Anyone looking to upgrade their skills to get ahead is invited to register for Washington State University Vancouver’s Professional and Corporate Education program. PACE offers nondegree certificates to help working professionals update their skills and resume, earn a promotion or compete for a new job.
The PACE program offers four-to-five-week, noncredit courses in a live, online, instructor-led format. Evening courses are designed to provide a convenient option for busy working professionals. Registration for spring courses is open through March 3. Register for PACE courses at vancouver.wsu.edu/pace.
Spring 2023 PACE courses:
- Business Analytics with Power BI: Analyze big data for business insights.
- Change Management: Lead and manage change initiatives with confidence.
- Communication Skills for Business: Learn mastery of tools for impactful communications.
- E-commerce Website Development: Build an exciting website that can take payments.
- Python for beginners: Learn to use most popular programming language.
- Social Media Marketing: Develop social media campaigns across many platforms.
- SQL for Beginners: Build and use databases in your business.
For the first time, PACE is offering tiered prices that offer a discount of 50% to small businesses (150 employees or less) and 75% to nonprofits. Standard prices range from $795 to $1,195. Many employers offer reimbursement for professional development.
“The PACE program aims to expand educational opportunities in response to regional workforce needs and national trends. WSU Vancouver works with the businesses and economic development leaders in the region to identify the skills and knowledge employers are looking for,” said Hakan Gurocak, director for PACE.
About WSU Vancouver
WSU Vancouver is in the homeland of Chinookan and Taidnapam peoples and the Cowlitz Indian Tribe. As one of six campuses of the WSU system, WSU Vancouver offers big-school resources in a small-school environment. The university provides affordable, high-quality baccalaureate- and graduate-level education to benefit the people and communities it serves. As the only four-year research university in Southwest Washington, WSU Vancouver helps drive economic growth through relationships with local businesses and industries, schools and nonprofit organizations.
# # #
Brenda Alling, Office of Marketing and Communication, 360-546-9601, firstname.lastname@example.org