Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by learning about reasonable accommodation processes for students, faculty and staff. Part 1 is for faculty and staff wanting to learn more about working with students’ accommodations. You will have the opportunity to learn how to access classroom accommodations for students and understand the process, rights and responsibilities of students and faculty.
- Format: Disability Awareness Month Session
- Facilitators: Patience McGinnis and Julia Getchell
- This is a Group 3 workshop
- Prerequisite: IDI pre-assessment recommended
- Open to WSU Vancouver faculty and staff