If you are planning a campus event, this is the place to begin.
Step 1: check availability
- On-campus requestor (faculty, staff, student): check room availability in 25Live Pro.
- Off-campus requestor: contact the Events Office to learn about room availability and the scheduling process.
Step 2: request space
- On-campus requestor (faculty, staff, student): request space in 25Live Pro (view the 25Live Pro Space Request Guide).
- Off-campus requestor: complete an Event Space Request form.
Step 3: arrange other resources
Complete other event-related forms.
- Technology Support Help Request form (requires Network ID and password)
Accommodation requests related to a disability should be made as soon as possible to the Access Center, 360-546-9238 or email@example.com. A good-faith effort will be made to fulfill advance requests.