Friday, April 24
8:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Washington State University Vancouver
No cost – your participation is the price of admission
A continental breakfast and lunch will be provided
Community members, non-profit and business leaders, educators, elected officials—let’s come together to discuss real things we can do together to increase access to higher education in our region.
Let’s ask ourselves:
- What things make access to college difficult to achieve?
- What things—big and small—can we do to overcome them?
- Start the day with keynote speakers:
John Deeder (top left), superintendent, Evergreen Public Schools
Dominique Merriweather (top right), vice president, Southwest Washington commercial banking for Umpqua Bank
Katherine Rodela (bottom left), assistant professor, WSU Vancouver College of Education
- Participate in small group discussions
- Enjoy a lunchtime student panel on overcoming obstacles to college access
Be a part of shaping our community’s future. Registration closes April 16.