Washington State University Vancouver has compiled all of the key information regarding the standards of conduct expected of WSU Vancouver students in the Student Handbook, located on the Student Affairs website. View the student conduct standards.
Included in the handbook are the specific standards of conduct for students as indicated in the Washington Administrative Code (WAC). Washington State University Vancouver abides by all state laws regarding weapons on campus and the unlawful possession, use, manufacturing or distribution of controlled substances and alcohol.
Weapons Policy for WSU
WAC 504-26-213 Firearms and Dangerous Weapons
Drug Free Schools and Campuses Act
Washington State University Vancouver aims to eliminate alcohol and drug abuse and to educate the University community on relevant laws and consequences. This policy provides consistency and clarity on the permitted use of enforcement of alcohol laws and statutes on all WSU properties statewide. Learn more.
Alcohol and drug counseling service resources:
- WSU Vancouver Counseling Services
- WSU Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- WSU Vancouver Office of Student Conduct
- Clark County offers alcohol and drug treatment services. Their program directory (PDF) includes contact information for other community resources such as Al-Anon, Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous.
- Alcohol Abuse & Addictions Abuse Helpline: 1-800-562-1240 or 1-800-621-1646
Controlled Substance Policy for WSU
WAC 504-26-211 Drugs and Drug Paraphernalia
WAC 504-26-212 Alcohol