You can complete your registration for noncredit certificates online by following these steps:
- Find your certificate program
- Review the program details
- Fill out the registration form
- Review the training and payment details as well as registration policies
- Complete payment before the enrollment deadline. You will receive a confirmation email
Each noncredit certificate has an instructional fee, which includes a $75 nonrefundable and nontransferable administrative fee. Click the link for each noncredit certificate program to find its fee and other details.
We accept only Visa, Mastercard or Discover credit cards. Before submitting payment, review the refund policy carefully to understand which funds are refundable and which are not.
Students enrolled in noncredit certificate programs are not eligible for financial aid, including federal student loans. However, some employers offer an educational benefit program that will cover all or part of the cost of professional education. Please check with your employer.