Parking permit refund policy
To return a parking permit for a refund, mail your permit along with your WSU ID, email address and phone number to: WSU Vancouver Parking Services, 14204 NE Salmon Creek Ave., Vancouver, WA 98686. Refund amount is based on postmarked date and may take several weeks to process. See refund schedule below for amounts.
- Refunds on annual permits may be requested by presenting the permit to Parking Services and filling out an invoice voucher within the allowable dates as posted below.
- Refunds for annual permits will be granted according to BPPM 30.55 and the posted prorate/refund schedule and may be processed through WSU Pullman. Please allow two to four weeks for refund processing.
- Refunds for WSU semester or Clark College at WSU Vancouver quarter permits will be granted through the first two weeks of classes for the applicable term and are subject to the current $25 administrative fee. Requests for refunds on these permits may be made in person at the Parking Services office in the Physical Plant building during business hours.
- Refund amounts due are less any outstanding amounts owed for unpaid parking citations or fees.
- No refunds will be given for permits purchased through pre-tax payroll deduction.
- Refunds on credit card transactions MUST be made to the card on record from the original purchase.
No refunds after 10/30/2020.