Two ways to return a parking permit for a refund:
- Return your permit in person to the Parking Services Office during business hours.
- Mail your permit along with your WSU ID number, a valid return mailing address and phone number to:
Attn: Parking Services
14204 NE Salmon Creek Ave.
Vancouver, WA 98686-9600
Refund amount is based on postmarked date.
Parking permit refund policies
- Refunds on annual permits may be requested by presenting the permit to Parking Services and completing the appropriate form in accordance with BPPM 30.55 within the allowable dates. Please allow two to four weeks for refund processing.
- Refunds for WSU semester or Clark College at WSU Vancouver quarter permits will be granted through the first two weeks of classes for the applicable term and are subject to the current $25 administrative fee. Requests for refunds on these permits may be made in person at the Parking Services Office in the Physical Plant building during business hours.
- Refund amounts due are less any outstanding amounts owed for unpaid parking citations or fees.
- No refunds will be given for permits purchased through pre-tax payroll deduction.
- Refunds on credit card transactions MUST be made to the card on record from the original purchase.
No refunds after:
- Fall permit: Dec. 15
- Fall/Spring permit: March 30
- Annual permit: May 30
- Spring permit: May 15
- Summer permit: July 31