If you want to have one-on-one sessions with Academic Services, do not hesitate to reach out to Michelle Eccles and she will set you up with a team member.
We also have a number of additional online resources available for you. There are videos recorded by Academic Services and Canvas that are very helpful. Here is a list of those videos:
Canvas tools and Content
- Building your Canvas Course from the Overview out
- Rich Content Editor
- Adding a simple YouTube link in a Canvas Quiz.
- How to Embed a YouTube Video into Canvas
- Customizing Modules
- Course settings
- Canvas - Creating assignment groups and group weights:
- Audio & Video Recording in Canvas.
- Creating and Using Groups in Canvas.
- Course Home Page Customization.
- Canvas courses a nickname on the Dashboard
- Restoring deleted content in the Canvas LMS
- Sharing Canvas content items with other Canvas users
- How To Give A Student A Time Extension On A Quiz In Canvas
- Rubrics in Canvas
- New Course analytics
- Preparing your course for grade sync
- Using grade sync
- Copying your Course.
- Creating a Canvas Page Students can Edit
- Canvas Choice Boards
- 4 ways to Make sure your students are watching your videos
Other interesting tips