What to do when Workday launches on December 16, 2020:
- Go to workday.wsu.edu and sign in with your Network ID (NID) and password.
- Overtime eligible employees: enter your time worked in Workday, starting with the beginning of the week (December 13). It’s okay to duplicate what’s on your paper time report for December 1-15.
- Check your time off balances. Something not right? Go to support.workday.wsu.edu, choose “Human Resource Services,” and then fill out the form for “Leave Balances or Leave Accrual is incorrect.”
- Review the items listed in the Workday: First 30 Days Employee Guide, especially regarding personal information, payment elections, and tax elections.
- Questions? Get answers through the self-help knowledge base and service desk at support.workday.wsu.edu