Washington State University Vancouver and the College of Nursing invite applications for clinical track clinicians, scholars and educators. The candidate selected for this position will be on the faculty in the College of Nursing. Clinical track rank dependent upon qualifications.
The program at Washington State University Vancouver offers a: 1) RN to BSN completion program; 2) master of nursing (MN) program with specialization as a population health nurse with preparation as a nurse educator or nurse leader available; and 3) a DNP program with specialization as a Family Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, or Population Health Nurse.
We are seeking faculty applicants with clinical expertise and a scholarly focus that will contribute to our strengths in building the scientific knowledge base in the following areas of research: (a) behavioral health, (b) patient care quality and safety, © community and public health, and (d) educational innovations and outcomes.
Clinical faculty will be responsible for:
• Teaching undergraduate, master and/or doctoral students.
• Advising undergraduate and graduate students.
• Maintaining an ongoing program of scholarship.
• Publishing and/or presenting scholarly findings.
• Serving on graduate student committees.
• Providing service to the university community and profession.
1) A doctoral degree in nursing or related field by date of hire.
2) Clinical expertise, including eligibility for RN licensure in Washington State.
3) Demonstrated ability to implement practice-based research studies addressing salient nursing and health care issues.
4) Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion and the reduction of health disparities.
1) Experience in teaching and advising graduate and/or undergraduate students.
2) Experience with technology assisted education modalities.
3) Experience working with diverse populations and/or students.
4) Nursing leadership experience.
5) Eligible for certification as an ARNP (FNP, PMHNP or CNS) and licensure in Washington State and Oregon State.
6) Interdisciplinary/interprofessional collaboration in practice and/or education.
Please visit wsujobs.com and on the upper left corner you will find “Search Jobs”. Once you click that please select “Vancouver” for Work Location and search.
WASHINGTON STATE UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EDUCATOR AND EMPLOYER. Members of ethnic minorities, women, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam-era, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans, persons of disability and/or persons age 40 and over are encouraged to apply.
WSU employs only U.S. citizens and lawfully authorized non-U.S. citizens. All new employees must show employment eligibility verification as required by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Washington State University is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. To request disability accommodation in the application process, contact Human Resource Services: 509-335-4521 (v), Washington State TDD Relay Service: Voice Callers: 1-800-833-6384; TDD Callers: 1-800-833-6388, 509-335-1259 (f), or firstname.lastname@example.org.