2021 Open Enrollment—November 1 - 30, 2020
Open Enrollment begins Sunday, Nov. 1 and runs through Monday, Nov. 30. This is the one time each year to enroll in or make changes to certain benefits for the upcoming year, including:
- Changing your medical and/or dental plan
- Enrolling in coverage if you have previously waived
- Waiving medical coverage
- Enrolling or waiving family members
- Enrolling or re-enrolling in the Flexible Spending Arrangement (FSA) or Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP)
- Changing medical premium deductions to pre- or post-tax (IRC Section 125)
- Changing tax status of a domestic partner or dependent (IRC Section 152)
No action is required if you do not want to make changes to your medical/dental coverage for yourself or your dependents, are not required to re-attest to the spousal surcharge questionnaire, and do not wish to have a FSA/DCAP account for 2021.
As of November 1, most changes can be made online through the Health Care Authority (HCA) My Account web portal (medical and dental), or through the Navia Benefit Solutions website (FSA and DCAP). Online changes are encouraged, but changes can be made via hard copy form if needed; forms will be available for download at the HRS Open Enrollment website on Nov. 1, 2020. HRS is continuing to practice social distancing, so forms will only be accepted by no-contact submission (options detailed below).
For more information please visit https://hrs.wsu.edu/open-enrollment/