To ensure long-term stewardship of the environment, grounds and physical facilities by managing and operating buildings, grounds, infrastructure and utilities, and performing related services to enable their productive use and enjoyment by present and future students, faculty, staff, alumni and members of the public.
We appreciate your calls, especially when you notice problems such as spills, broken items, strange odors, leaks, etc. Your eyes, ears and noses help us to become aware of any issues and be able to better maintain the campus safely and effectively.
To contact the Facilities Operations department, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6-9000 Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. from any campus phone.
- Lights and/or electrical issues
- Custodial issues (cleanups and/or refill dispensers)
- Plumbing issues (leaks and sink and/or toilet clogs)
- Archiving, surplus, shredding pickups
- Furniture/equipment moves (other than complete office moves)
- Key and/or access requests
- Door and/or lock issues
- Building/equipment repair issues
- Grounds issues
- Pest Control
- Misc. requests (hang picture, move bulletin/white board, install coat hanger)
- Hot/Cold Temperature issues
Move/Add/Change requests, and FDWO work requests (those needing location approval and/or budget approval for chargebacks) are to be initiated via the appropriate forms found on the facility services page under work orders.