Facilities Operations works to ensure long-term stewardship of the campus by managing and operating buildings, grounds, infrastructure and utilities, and performing related services to enable their productive use and enjoyment by campus and community members.
Create a Facilities Request for assistance with spills, lights out, broken items, strange odors, leaks, etc. Your eyes, ears and noses help Facilities Services staff maintain the campus safely and effectively.
Access the Facilities Request webpage on your smart phone to include a photo with your request.
Add https://ready.aim.wsu.edu/vancouver to your phone:
- Launch the Chrome app.
- Open the webpage you want to pin to your home screen.
- Tap the menu icon (three dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to home screen.
- You'll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
- Tap the bookmark icon. When you're on the page you want to create a shortcut to, tap on the bookmark icon.
- Tap on Add to home screen. When the bookmark options appear, tap on Add to home screen.
- Change the shortcut name.
- See the shortcut appear.
Facilities Development Work Order (PDF)
Note: For billable services, not for repair requests.
Facilities Services Equipment Review form (PDF)
Required by BPPM 80.56
Move Request form (PDF)
Space Request form (PDF)
Space Request Forms must be submitted by unit director/department head and approved by the Vice Chancellor for Finance and Operations first. This includes space requests for new and current employees.
- There will be no cost to units for preparing a new employee’s office for occupancy. Contact Facilities Operations prior to occupancy to ensure adequate time for cleaning and planning.
- Required/compulsory moves: The unit exiting the space will not be required to cover any associated costs. The unit requesting to occupy the space will be responsible for associated costs.
- Optional/voluntary moves: A fee may be charged to the unit requesting the move to cover costs for associated services, including provision of boxes, keys and furniture moving.
Surplus form (.xlsx)
Item Evaluation form (PDF, requires network ID login)