To ensure long-term stewardship of the environment, grounds and physical facilities by managing and operating buildings, grounds, infrastructure and utilities, and performing related services to enable their productive use and enjoyment by present and future students, faculty, staff, alumni and members of the public.
We appreciate your calls, especially when you notice problems such as spills, broken items, strange odors, leaks, etc. Your eyes, ears and noses help us to become aware of any issues and be able to better maintain the campus safely and effectively.
Facilities Operations has a new web-based method to request service, which we hope you will find efficient and convenient.
The Facilities Request link may be used from your personal cellular device. This will enable some great features, like the ability to include a photo of what you are requesting to be serviced. WSU network authentication will be required via Okta.
To add https://ready.aim.wsu.edu/vancouver as a link onto a cell phone, follow these instructions:
- Launch the Chrome app.
- Open the webpage you want to pin to your home screen.
- Tap the menu icon (three dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to home screen.
- You'll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
- Tap the bookmark icon. When you're on the page you want to create a shortcut to, tap on the bookmark icon.
- Tap on Add to home screen. When the bookmark options appear, tap on Add to home screen.
- Change the shortcut name.
- See the shortcut appear.
Move/Add/Change requests, and FDWO work requests (those needing location approval and/or budget approval for chargebacks) are to be initiated via the appropriate forms found on the Facility Services page under work orders.