Learn how the broad application of measures to reduce the impact of COVID-19 (masking, vaccination and remote work) have brought attention to the need for universally designed spaces and reasonable accommodations. During this session, participants will learn how to apply principles of ADA to classrooms, learning management systems and identify practical strategies to reduce or eliminate need for accommodations within the classroom.
- Facilitators: Patience McGinnis and Eric Scott
- A Group 4 workshop
- Prerequisite: IDI Pre-Assessment
- This session recognizes National Disability Awareness Month.
- This is a lunch and learn session—feel free to bring your lunch with you!
- Open to WSU Vancouver faculty and staff