The updated Master Plan was approved by Clark County in 2020. The previousvMaster Plan was approved by Clark County in 2007 with conditions requiring WSU Vancouver's collaboration in mitigating vehicular traffic at two off-campus intersections and in planning for the eventual realignment of Salmon Creek Avenue along the campus east boundary.
WSU Master Plan and statistics for each campus.
- Student Enrollment: 3,546 HC
- Total Building Square Footage: 464,038
- Total Vancouver Campus Acreage: 351
- Campus Master Plan Update 2018 (PDF) (34 MB)
- Campus Master Plan Update 2007 (PDF) (30 MB)
- Original Campus Master Plan 1992 (PDF) (5 MB)
Planning forecasts for 2023 at plan buildout include:
- Enrollment: 3,800 FTE, 4,750 HC
- Developed Area: 535,000 GSF