Through a collaborative planning process and the pursuit of excellence in design and construction, Capital Planning and Development manages and directs long-range planning, development of facilities and infrastructure, and preservation of campus lands that together support the university’s unique settings.
As a state institution, WSU’s capital projects are developed from a 10-year plan and are reviewed, prioritized and funded by the legislature. By statute, operating funds and capital funds are allocated and spent independently and cannot be used interchangeably.
At its Pullman office, Capital Planning and Development maintains a roster of consultants interested in being considered for limited scope studies and small projects.
Services and request forms
- For modifications and improvements, complete the Facilities Development Work Order Form (PDF)
- To request space reassignment, complete a Space Request Form (PDF)
- For repairs submit a Facilities Request
Guidelines and policies
- Space Allocation Guidelines
- Space Allocation Policies
- Business, Executive and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Washington Administrative Codes